27 juin 2008

Chicago - a rise 2


a rise 2
Thème " artistes et automobiles"
sculpture réalisée avec des pare-chocs par
John Mason sculpteur américain.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour Myko !
Cà me fait penser à une publicité française diffusée à la télé !
J'admire la créativité de tous ces artistes.
La ville au second plan est impressionnante.
Bonne soirée Myko

Anonyme a dit…

I know you scour the world's corners in search of fine art.
Good shotz.
I am in over my head with weddings over here and preparations for departure to Europe.
I am sorry to neglect my mountain trips and shots but i will be pursuing some worthwhile photo projects while in Romania.

myko a dit…

Hello Dan ! Je pense voir de quelle pub tu parles, pour une voiture si je ne me trompe pas ?
Amicalement, myko.

myko a dit…

Hi Chris! I do really enjoy taking pictures of works of art, I must admit. I like doing it outdoors and I was spoilt when I went to Chicago, because the city offers a lot of that... I understand that you must be very busy in this season. I wish you a wonderful trip in Romania with your dear mom and I'm looking forward to see your pictures of it on your blog. Best, Myko.

Anonyme a dit…

Oui, Myko, il s'agit bien d'une pub pour une voiture !