12 mars 2008
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Bienvenue. Je vais privilégier sur mon blog le partage avec vous de mes réalisations et des photos prises pendant mes voyages et mes balades. Toutes mes réalisations et photos publiées sont ma propriété
© Myko.
Welcome. In my blog, I am now going to focus on sharing my artwork and the pictures I took during my travels and walks. Published pictures of my trips and walks, as well of my artwork are copyrighted
© Myko.
5 commentaires:
Lol...i like this pissing statue. We have quite a few in Romania also.
I have never seen one here in the states though.
Maybe is too "controversial" here...lol
Il est célèbre dans le monde entier ce petit bonhomme ! (on lui pardonne donc de s'exhiber ainsi).
la statue est si banale mais elle montre si bien notre esprit frondeur à nous belges !
Hello Chris, It's our little national emblem... we love it. Maybe this statue is not PC enough in the States, but here most people find it pretty funny! I was unaware that it existed in Romania, too. I've found a site in English, maybe it can help you find some additional info. Thanks for your visit and see you around!
http://www.trabel.com/brussel/brussel-manneken.htm
Bonjour Dan, Bonjour Jacques,
Mais oui... célèbre et frondeur notre petit Julien !
Bon week-end et merci pour votre visite :)
Enregistrer un commentaire