En me promenant
j'ai rencontré
Miss Chicago...
Miss Chicago...
sculpture en bronze et céramique
de Joan Miro
artiste espagnol
(1893-1983)
Brunswick Building Plaza
à Chicago.
à Chicago.
Bienvenue. Je vais privilégier sur mon blog le partage avec vous de mes réalisations et des photos prises pendant mes voyages et mes balades. Toutes mes réalisations et photos publiées sont ma propriété
© Myko.
Welcome. In my blog, I am now going to focus on sharing my artwork and the pictures I took during my travels and walks. Published pictures of my trips and walks, as well of my artwork are copyrighted
© Myko.
4 commentaires:
Chicago again.The "Miss" is a little squeezed by the cement and glass beasts.
Superbe !
Hi Chris... I took quite a few pictures (around 120) during my trip in that city. It's true it's a bit sad to see Miss Chicago squeezed like that between two buildings. I could picture her near the lake!
Merci pour ta visite et bienvenue sur mon blog tietie.
Enregistrer un commentaire